Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Kelly Update....

So we are down to 2 weeks and 5 days!!! I went and toured the hospital today and it is really nice and the nurses seemed great so that makes me a little bit relaxed. I am so nervous about the spinal it makes me want to vomit! I know that there are a lot of things about the recovery and things that are painful but that spinal......oh wow, it terrifies me more than almost anything! I remember how bad it hurt and the fact that it can paralyze you....oh my! I mean I am worried about the baby and of course the fact that it is surgery.....it is just scary. Today she weighs in at about 6 pounds 4 ounces, we are expecting about a 7.4 pound little girl...yep a little chub. Dr. Barton said to take away about 3 oz. from the weight...so that puts her at just over 6 pounds now. She still consistently measures a week small, but hey at least she is consistent. I had to do a stress test today because she would not do the whole breathing thing in the 30 min. I was scared but I guess that it is pretty common. Oh ya, Thursday I went into false labor! Talk about scary....here we are all alone in Idaho Falls...Brad a good 3.5 hours away and me having consistent contractions for over an hour....panic mode was definetly in LOL!!! Hopefully we make it until the 24th....I am not mentally ready for this yet! I love my kids but adding another one is going to be intense!

No comments: