Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to Me!!



I love Brad so much LOL! I bugged him about the rest of my ring for about the first year of our marriage...then I kind of let it go. It has always been a thing in my mind but I figured that we would get there eventually! Well, Brad went out all by himself and found the matching set to my wedding ring! It so amazing and I LOVE it! He came to my work and surprised me with my new ring! He was so excited to give it to me that he could not wait until my birthday or Christmas and I am so glad that he didnt!!! My set feels complete and actually my finger does not feel so light anymore LOL! I have the best huband ever and I am reminded everyday how much I love and adore him!! Thanks Honey for the most amazing gift and all that you do for our family!

No comments: