Monday, December 13, 2010

The End of the 2010 Kelly Blog Book....

Well today is the final post of what will be in our 2010 Kelly Blog Book. It has been a great year!! Big events for us this year have been:



1. We moved into our house and out of the small apartment life.

2. Tucker turned 5 and Bryken turned 1.

3. We had a 50th Anniversary party for Grandma and Grandpa Nelson (wow, to really be in love that long is such an accomplishment)

4. We found out that we were having our third and final child....and its a GIRL!

5. Tucker started school-wow that was a sad day for me, but he was so cute and so excited that I really could not even cry!

6. Brad found a truck that he liked that we all can go in LOL

7. Tucker played basketball, T-Ball and Soccer and boy is he a natural. His favorite so far has been T-Ball, a little boy after my own heart!

8. We bought our Harley and we love it so much!!!

9. We found out that Bryken has asthma that comes with allergies, it is the worst thing ever for him, but we generally have it under control!

10. We planted our first garden!

11. Brad took a new job in Wyoming. We planned on moving there once I finish school next Summer but now that I am going part time next semester, that will be pushed back to the fall. Unless I can land the job as the school counselor and they hire knowing I am almost done...cross our fingers LOL!



And last but not least.....

12. Family road trips! I have taken a few this year just the kids and I...man it makes me realize how much I miss Brad around LOL!



2010 has been a really great year. 2011 Looks bright so far and I cant wait for all the things that are left to come! A new baby in Feb. will definetly spice things up for us and it is going to be amazing to have our little family complete!!



To my family, I love you with all my heart!!

No comments: