Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Day Outside

Kelle and Bruce decided that it was time to get rid of their grass in the front yard and change it up, so we were there to help. Tucker drove the tractor with Grandpa and threw dirt most of the time. Bryken was found generally chasing after his dad or drinking my coffee...these two boys love it outside. I enjoy watching them interact not only with each other but with the outdoors.
Brad loves it outside and he has definetly made that impact on me. When winter comes I just want spring and summer!!! I love the holidays, but being outside is so much fun! Brad helped rake out the rocks and it looks pretty good all finished! I spent most of my time chasing Bryken and taking pictures, I know not much help right?
I love taking pictures of these two little boys!!! The are very photogenic and I am pleased to say that they are mine and that they are so dang cute!!

No comments: