Friday, May 7, 2010

Things you cant do as a Mom!

Well I remember when I took advantage of taking time for a long nice hot soothing QUIET bath....or when I took advantage of doing laundry, with no little helping hands and small little ones trying to climb in the dryer, or take the clothes out faster than I can put them in...heck I cant even go to the bathroom in peace! So tonight as I realized that yes, my house was still a disaster from neglecting it all week so I could study, I decided it was time to get with the program. Tucker and Bryken play really well together, sometimes too well. I now know after tonight, that I really do have my hands overflowing with mischief with these two little guys. I headed into the laundry room to load the blankets in the dryer, now when you have learned to do things double time, this task really does not take more than two mins. if that. I was thinking that it was a little too quiet in the kitchen and then I heard some giggling...hmmmm what could those two be up too? Well not to my surprise, my boys had made a mess....but what they made a mess with was the surprise..








THE WONDERFUL WORK OF HERSHEY SYRUP!

I would not trade these two partners in crime for anything in the world! And I wish that I could say that my sweet little angel Bryken did this to himself, but we all know that is not true and he had some helping hands from his big brother.....

Thanks to my kids for keeping me on my toes....so until I am old and my kids are grown and enjoying their own little mischievious ones, so long to nap time, bath time, laundry time, craft time and just me time....hello to "stop bothering your brother", "leave him alone", "Bryken dont touch the buttons", "Bryken dont take all the movies off the shelf," "Tucker go to time out", "Bryken stop pulling my hair", "Tucker come here now...who made this mess....oh not you uh huh, are you lying....okay then clean it up" .......oh how I love all those words!!! Being a mom is the most rewarding thing that you will ever do. I love my boys and I enjoy every min. I have with them as they teach my new things and we laugh, smile, and play...what a wonderful world!

No comments: