Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bryken..

After only two days on his breathing treatments, Bryken seems to be responding well. I am hoping that Dr. Olson was right and this is something that we will need to do every few months, and not a more serious case that will need to monitored much closer. I am so greatful that he listened to me. Bryken hates the mask and does cry for a min. and then he gives up because he realizes that mommy is not going to let him up. It is so hard to hold him down when he looks at me with those little tearfilled eyes, I just sing to him and rub his little cheeks and he calms down. He is such a little trooper! On the bright side, Bryken had been losing weight, I have no idea why but he was down to 19 pounds in January (from the 20 he was in December). Well Friday when I had him weighed, he was up to 21.5! YAY!!! Thank heavens, he is so small. I still have him in 6-9 and 9-12 month clothing. Most of the 12 months fall off him, it is so cute! I love this little boy and we are so lucky to have added him to our little family! I am so greatful that Tucker enjoys him so much!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

ummm Kelty is not even 10 months! Weighs the same as Bry and is in 18 months clothing. Do you see something odd with this picture?