Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Poor Baby!!!!

Well Bryken has been sick off and on for a while and I have been telling the Doctors for months that it is more than just a cold. So I ended up switching Pediatric centers in January and still was not impressed from when I took him in then...Luckily, yesterday I found a Dr. there who would listen to me. His name is Dr.Olson and he is great. I took Bry in because I thought that he had pink eye...nope...turns out that it is just how he drains instead of having a running nose, it drains through his tear ducts...Then I told the Dr. that he has been sick off and on for over 6 months. He listened to him breathe and asked me if anyone in my family has asthma...Brad does with a combination of allergies. We did a breathing treatment on Bry and low and behold I was right, my baby has asthma. He told me to give him breathing treatments 3 times a day for 2 weeks and see what happends so we know if it is seasonal asthma or something that will be daily. I am so sad for my little boy but so greatful that someone finally listened to me!

No comments: