Sunday, May 2, 2010

Exhausted.....

So it is 8:00 p.m. on a wonderful Sunday. I was sustained today as a member of the Relief Society Board so I get to help choose fun activities for us to do monthly but,....Brad left at 3:00 and I am TOTALLY exhausted! When he left I sat down at this very computer and started researching Addictions and Heredity for my Psychology of Learning class. In the middle of having to concentrate I have a 5 year old who just wants my attention, a 1 year old who just wants to eat and a house that is now disasterized! The pillows are all over the floor from Tucker building his fort, the floor under the table is covered in Cheez-Its and bananas from Bryken...O need to fold my fresh laundry and this paper is really hard and in all reality, I could really care less about finishing this paper at this point...then I take a breather and remember that I am so close to being done with school YAY, my house can be cleaned tomorrow and my sweet boys are just that sweet! So I thought okay, what are some things that you love to do on Sunday?

1. Cut out coupons-I love to coupon. It is kind of an addiction but it saves us a lot of money as long as it is something that I would normally buy.

2. Now that it is warm, well kind of, I enjoy taking my laundry out to the clothes line! I love having a clothes line.

3. Being home all day with my family and not having to do anything.

4. Baking-it had been a tradition that on Sunday I always make some kind of a dessert. Well with Brad being gone and me working on my weight loss, I did not make one today, instead I gave the boys bananas and chocolate syrup.

5. Sleeping in.

6. Taking a nap-today Brad and I took a nap while the boys did, it was much needed, and hey who can reject the time to snuggle with your honey :)

7. I dont think that we ever drive into Idaho Falls on Sunday, we stay at home and just focus on family time.

8. Menu Planning-Sunday is a great day to plan out my menu for the next two weeks. I also have to add in all the crap that comes along with a new week but, it makes me feel more organized and accomplished.



Sundays are great! And not only that but, it is the Sabbath and I love spending time with my family! I can not even remember the days without them. Life would not be at all what I wanted without my three boys!

No comments: