Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snow....PJ Day.....

Okay so I know we need the moisture and all that jazz but, to come home from a great weekend where it was nice and sunny to this makes me want to gag! I use to love snow, now lets just say I hate it! It is cold, messy, cold, hard to drive in, cant really go out and play unless you are all bundled up which leads to more laundry and cold....okay so you get the point!!! I am so ready for Spring and Summer and it is only January!

Today Brad left for another week in Wyoming, so we are having a PJ day.....well kindaTucker wanted to wear his new Rock Star shirt but Bry and I have not gotten dressed. Who cares right, we can be lazy.
We are going to make cookies healthy ones mind you, if there is such a thing. There is a store in Rigby that sales cookie mix made with whole wheat flour...so we are going to try some.


No comments: