Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Little Inspiration!

Today it dawned on me that next week I start another semester of school (only 2 more after this YAY) on Tuesday which means more long nights, stressful days, and sadly even though I try my hardest to make sure that my kids and husband are not put on the backburner, it will happen to an extent. Finals weeks and on those weeks when each class has something important due at the same time I will feel myself start to feel overwhelmed. Brad hopefully will be around home for a while so that may help, but if not and they send him to other places, I will be all alone once again. I never really knew how hard it was to do all of this, but as a great man once said "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." I believe that with all my heart. All of my hard work and dedication will pay off and my family and I will have great blessing from it all. I was reading today and found this quote on a friends page which is what sparked my feelings for this post "This is what it's all about, all the other stuff really does not matter".... WOW! Well it made me realize that I am so happy and I have the best family ever. Our boys are so amazing and Brad never fails to surprise me every day. For example, today I had our whole day planned :) so we woke up and left the house at 9:30 in search of a new car seat for Bryken. We drove to Blackfoot, back to Idaho Falls and then around to every store possible until we ended up at K-Mart, finally a car seat!! Then we decided that we would quit talking about it and just go buy a Sams card. Tucker and Bryken both fell asleep and we loaded them into the cart and they slept the whole time. I realized then that they are growing so fast...Tucker almost 5 I can not even believe it, he is so big and so smart. I get told all the time how funny he is. Miss Summer at daycare told me that all the ladies were talking and decided that Tucker is the funniest kid they have ever met. And Bryken, almost 9 months and having to buy a new car seat for that little man, they sure do not stay little. I was laughing the other day because I told Brad "Bry has a six pack" he looked at me puzzled and I started to laugh and said, "On his legs" it was hilarious.




I do know that someday, not too far from now, my little boys will be all grown up and out doing things on their own. Tucker will not be here to crack me up and tell me how much he loves me and missed me while he was at daycare, and Bry will be walking and going down his own path as well, these days are not days to take for granted they are the best days of our life!!!!

No comments: