Saturday, January 30, 2010

The New Place


Well like I said, we are finally in a house. We decided against buying for now and we will see where we are next year once I finish school, but this house is PERFECT for now!!! We are about 12 miles from Idaho Falls right out in the country and we love it!! It is quiet, we dont hear people racing up and down 17th Street all night, there are no low riders bumpin and grinding down our road at mach-90, we have so much room!!! Outside there is a HUGE garden that has a sprinkler system, a fire pit, a tramp...and just tons of great room for our boys to play this Summer!!!


We found the cutest shower curtian at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.



There is a great fireplace that keeps us nice and toasty and great hardwood floors in the kitchen!

We actually have dinning room space now so we can get us a kitchen tabel..I can not belive how unbelievably excited I am to have a kitchen table. The dinning area has these built in cupboards and shelving unit that gives us tons of storage. My favorite part of the whole place is of course that there are 3 bedrooms! YAY!!

The Master Bedroom....




We painted our bedroom grey with a green accent wall. Ther closet space in here is great. We have his and her closets. Brad loves this because for once I am not taking over all of his space! I love our new bedding, you will never believe where we got it...K-Mart baby $25.00 and the landlord gave us a mattress that he had bought and used for a week and did not like so we have like a new bed LOL!!! Just saved us $400.00 on buying a new mattress because ours was old.

Tucker's Bedroom



Tucker worries about Bry all the time being all alone, but I think that he will grow to love the freedom of his own room. No more having to leave during nap time, and he can watch movies once again to go to sleep! He has so much room it is amazing!

Bryken's Bedroom


Poor Bry doesnt get to chose what bedspread he has and things LOL, so I wanted to do his room is Safari when I found out we were having another sweet boy. I think that it turned out way cute since I was able to put all the stuff up that came with the crib set! It is so nice to be able to lay him in his bed and know that he is out for the night...even if Tucker wants to watch a movie and be his happy self, our baby still gets in his Zzzz's!




No comments: