Thursday, December 24, 2009

Brad Remembered...

Okay so let me start off by saying that last year my dear sweet husband forgot my birthday...I have him slack because it is the 23rd and we are so busy with things but two years in a row would have been a bad thing!!! Anyways, I wake up and Brad hugs me good-bye....nothing....we talk twice during the morning...nothing....nothing....nothing so by this point I am sure that Brad has forgotten once again and I was fummin' mad...Well I get home and my sweetheart had a dozen red roses laid on the bed (which he made mind you) a white fluffy teddy bear, and a balloon!!! What a little teaser!! Dang I love him!!!! Then we went to Chandra's house for spagetti and to make my birthday cake! I will just say that the cake turned out super cute and I love it!!! It was a great birthday!!! Thanks Honey for being mine :)

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

Good Job Brad! All I have to say is Matt better never forget cuz mine is the day before his daughters.