Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pre School Parent Teacher Conference

My Tucker is the cutest most outgoing kid EVER. I have to say that I enjoy him to pieces with all of his energy bursting out his little ears and all!!! I had a parent teacher conference with his Pre School teacher Miss Summer. She told me how much she enjoys him in her class and how amazing he is when it is time to sit down and be focused on his school work, she said that he does such a great job and she thinks us putting him in all day kindergarden will be great for him. Anyways, he can count to 39, identify all but F, G, and V in the alphabet (in Aug. 2009 all he could identify was his "T"LOL) and he knows all his colors and shapes. I am so proud of him. I realized how big he is and in less than 7 months he will be in school...all day..by himself...I am still hoping that he gets drawn for White Pines Charter School because I believe that it is so much better to have him in a smaller classroom than public school. I think that he will do great!!! Miss Summer showed me a picture that he drew of himself in September they called him the "egg head" because that is what he totally looked like. In November he graduated to giving himself some teeth and eyes and everything..which resulted in him looking like Shrek LOL! But now he drew himself with arms, legs and all even hair, and Miss Summer told me that he incorporates Bryken into all that he does, so in his drawing of himself he drew Bryken at the top and even colored him some hair. So cute!!! I love him so much!!!

No comments: