Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

October 23, 2010 officially marked 6 years for Brad and I. It is crazy to think that we have been married that long and have two amazing little boys to show for it. I think back to 6 years ago and ponder who we were as people....me 18 and Brad 22, we were so young and had no idea that we could actually be where we are today. We have grown up so much together and I have to say that the first five years were really hard, and at times if you asked, niether of us wanted to stay, but all of the struggles and pain we went through has made us best friends and we love each other more now than we have ever before. I can honestly say that Brad and I appreciate each other and know that we have a great little family and we would not have it any other way. I love Brad more than anything in this world and I am so thankful that he works so hard to provide for our family. We miss him so much when he is gone but it makes it that much better to get to have him home! He is the best dad, our boys adore him just as I do. Brad is my best friend and the love of my life and to have both of those is what makes our family amazing! We have come so far and I look forward to rest of our lifes together to build more memories and raise our children together.

No comments: