Sunday, October 25, 2009

Married 5 Years...WOW!

October 23 Brad and I celebrated our five year anniversary. I guess to many of us it was surprising that we really made it this far. We have had some struggles but it all comes down to the two little boys that make our life amazing, and that we just cant seem to be okay apart! Brad and I have been together since I was 15...forever LOL! We went to Ogden for the weekend and left the kids with Nan and Paps. Friday night we went out to eat with Brad's mom and dad and then headed down to Ogden to meet Brad's sister Brandee and her husband Nate. We went to the Haunted Hallow and needless to say I still get scared like a little girl! Brad actually got scarred twice it was hilarious. My brother in law Nate was worse than any of us! We then drove up Ogden canyon to a place called the Alaskan Inn, they are suppose to be open all night, well they arent. So we called around and found a room at the Sleep Inn (ghetto) and called it a night at 2 a.m. Saturday we bummed around Ogden, needless to say it was a lot of fun. Today we went fishing and Brad got "boobie-trapped by some barbed wire, if I explain he will kill me! Anyways, I thought that I would list the reasons why I love this guy so much and post some pictures...
1. He knows how to make me laugh even when I want to cry.
2. If I am angry he knows how to make me smile
3. He is the best dad ever!!!
4. He adores his boys.
5. I love it when he kisses me on the forehead.
6. He stands about 8 inches taller than me so I feel so small.
7. He encourages me to complete school.
8. He cooks some mean venison!!!
9. He taught me how to drive stick shift LOL!!
10. He always eats what I make even if it isnt the best.
11. He calls me "babe" and I love the way he says it.
12. I love the way he begs me to rub his feet every night!!!
13. He can fix anything it does not matter what it is, what time it is, or even if he is sick and trying to sleep it off! (Thanks for fixing the dryer babe)
14. I never have to pay a mechanic, he changes the oil and does anything else I need.
15. He takes pride in whatever he does no matter what it is.
16. He takes Tucker every where and knows that it is important to teach him things.
17. He loves to decorate for Halloween just as much as I do :)


18. He has taught me how to fish and still takes me even though he spends more time unhooking my snags than anything else!
19. He bought me a pink real that lights up for my fishing pole and whenever we are out and a guy sees it he comments on how "awesome" it is.
I am glad that we have our two little boys and have this cute little family, I do not know what I would do without them.

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

So at the party on Friday, Tucker and Kole were playing in Kole's room and Tucker found one of the basket things that you wash little baby things (like bottle nipples & binkies) and decided it was a crawdad net. It was sooo funny. They got like all Kole's toys out of his toy box and picked them up one buy one putting them in the net and they would say "I caught a bear fish... I caught a frog fish..." whatever kind of toy it was it was that kind of toy fish. (If that makes sense)then the would put it in the basket.It was really cute.