Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tracy


Shayla went to the cemetary the other day and send me the pictures of Tracy's headstone, it so gorgeous. It kills me that he is really gone. Shay said that there is a really pretty poem on the side so when I can, I am going to read it. I miss him so much...and it is so not fair that he will not be around to watch Tally grow up...I am not surprised at how much I miss him, just surprised that I cry all the time when I think about him no matter where I am. The Christmas party this year is the weekend of his birthday, that is going to be tough on everyone. I found this scentsy warmer that I want so bad, it is a Yankee one...it is sweet. I know that Tracy is in a better place where he does not hurt anymore and I am thankful for that but I miss him so much and I wish he was here...

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

I feel your pain Lex. I saw that girls status on facebook the other day and it said that they are potty training Tally. It pisses me off that that boy she is with will get to be with Tally and potty train her instead of her Daddy. He can try but he will never be her Daddy.