Sunday, October 4, 2009

My new hobby....

Okay so I would have never thought for one moment that I would enjoy craw-dad fishing but I do. It is so much fun. I pictured them as little shrimps but these honkers can get huge! We went three times last week and total craw-dad count was 100! I still do not eat fish under ANY circumstance but you boil them and they turn red like a lobster. Brad and Tucker enjoy dipping them in melted butter, they ate at least 50 of them LOL! I was so excited to go this weekend and then it has to rain. It is bitter sweet because I love the rain but I was bummed we did not get to go out. Brad built some really neat traps but catching them off our fishing poles with worms is working so good. You have got to try this!!! It picks up like crazy after dark.

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

Matt says that sounds so fun and he wants to go. He says he's sure Tucker had tonz of fun too, but he was probably scared of them at first like he is with bugs.