Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

This year we went back up to Cedar Mountain for Easter. It is always great to be there....all of us together is great. It does make me miss two very important people who are only there in spirit now, but I am thankful we can go to land that is ours and enjoy eachother.  It was a little short lived this year becaue a storm was coming, none the less, it was great.
The cousins next to the told tree


Little Miss Thang

Brad and I bought Beef this backpack with a gun, grenade and binos for his birthday, and he wore it all over the mountain.


This little boy is getting so big, I cant believe he is 8!

Uncle Tracy with Tally and Austy.

Mom and Dad bought the kids kites for Easter and so did Grandma Connie, the kids brought their kites and the good thing about the that was in the making was the wind for kit flying haha!

Nan:)

Mom and the two little ones blew tons of bubbles

See what I mean about the storm that was brewing....yep and the kite was great!

The old tree

I cant believe how much my dad looks like Bompa in this picture. I love it!


Beef playing in the dirt like usual!

Rem loved it and her dirty face shows

I love this little girl

Beefer exploring with his backpack

Tucker was so anxiously waiting a ride on the wheeler

These boys are my world!

Love this little 4 year old Monster!
These three ladies are my rock! My mother is amazing and a great example of how I want to be. She taught me so much and I realize more and more each day how I am like her. Between our list making, our never ending cleaning, and planning things out to the T. I love that woman more than she knows. Bri is a blast and I am so glad we have became friends over the years. We weren't the best of buddies our high school years but she is a blast! And Shayla, what can I say about her? She is my sidekick and always has been. I love her more than she could imagine and beg her all the time to come and live with me and start a dance studio in WY....she will never think its a good idea but I can try hahaha
 
We also celebrated the boys 8th and 4th Birthdays at Grandma's which was so much fun.


No comments: