Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Winder Adventure to Wyoming

The fam came up to watch Tuckers first wrestling match. I love seeing them and having the kids all around to play together. These are the memories kids dont forget and much needed time between me and my family :) I miss them so much, we are just so far away.
 
Tucker loved that it was nice enough to ride his bike.

 Bryk took Kelty for rides, she was in heaven.

I love this hunk :)

My little Kelty, she is such a doll.


Mr Personality and Shaywa


He made poor Shayla give him rides forever, it was so cute. Its much harder than it looks lol, believe me I tried it.

Cheezin It

Shay taking a break

Tucker and his Papie watching a movie

Yes I was dying lol

Quint even came

Rem and Kel loved dancing around the living room



It was so great to have them up and so sad to have them leave :( Shayla and I had some serious bonding time, shoveled some snow, through dog poop at each other (dont ask) and tried to install a fence.  Bri played with the little ones :) and we celebrated moms birthday!!!!It was a great weekend, I love my family so much. We are such a great group and no matter what we stick together like glue!!!!

No comments: