Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dont Usually But I Am Going To....

It was last April 2012 I decided I was tired of being fat.....tired of feeling uncomfortable, tired of feeling so ugly...tired of being out of breath in just simple tasks...it was everything in general. So I took a step on a road that has been long and is still so far from over.....getting healthy and feeling amazing as me...so here is a little of tooting my own horn.....these are pictures of me throught the last year....its crazy and I still cant believe no one told me I looked so bad! I am so thankful for where I am now!
Me and Kylah December 2011..last day at work in Idaho Falls.
Remingtons First Birthday Feb. 2012
 
Me Late Spring 2012
 
Summer 2012 at Hogle Zoo




September 2012 Burnt Lake
 
October 2012 Corn Maze in Logan UT
 
November 2012, look at my face there holy crap it is much skinnier lol
 
December 2012

Feb. 2013 Remi Second Birthday, crazy from one year!

Brad and I when the Winder Clan came to visit
 
I am still pretty proud of myself and cant wait to get rid of this last 15 pounds! But man the last 15 are the hardest lol. I have lost over 65 pounds in a year and I am excited about being able to do things and not dying for air.  I rode my bike a lot last year and I am going to do the same this year. I also did P90x, that was the real jump starter. The hardest thing was cutting out my pepsi lol. Its crazy to think I was wearing a size 17-18 pants and now I am in a 10-11. I can wear pants I havent worn in about 6 years and belts I wore in high school. I have started a workout session called Intense Cardio Circut Training, it is every Thursday on my lunch, my friend from work Jessica goes with me and it is a royal kick your own ass work out. I was sore for 4 days but I cant wait until next Thursday to go again. My current goal lol.......
Ok it wont be bikini bottoms by any means but a cute fitted top, oh yes! So its April here in WY we really cant swim until July so I have 3 months! Its on like donkey kong! Updates will come!
 






No comments: