Sunday, April 21, 2013

Brad turned 30!!!

It is crazy to think I met this man 14 year ago! I cant believe it has been that long. I love him so much and every day is better than the last. I attempted baking him a cake this year....it was my first "out of the pand" cake lol...and of course it had to be great since he is 30!!! So the cake is a toilet and the poop is made out of brownies haha! They so looked like poop it was great! Everyone went in together and bought him the welder he has been dying to have and a new BBQ grill set. 
 

 
He was a great sport about his cake and he laughed. It was nice because we had the family up for Tucker's baptism.  I think it was neat that Tucker was baptised on his dad's birthday. When Tucker was born, it is exactly two weeks until Brad's birthday.  I am so blessed to have this crazy man in my life. He is the best father and husband anyone could ask for. He makes me laugh all the time and even when I am being a big old boob or onery, he still loves me..he may not want to be around me lol but I know he is always there.  You will never be able to tell how old Brad is because he still gets down and wrestles with the boys, tackles Jay, and scares me every time I come around a corner. My life is amazing because of this hard-working man. So here is to another year you old man!!! I love you!!!!

No comments: