Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Baby Girl


I can not believe how much our little Remington has grown!! She is about 3 1/2 months old and she gets cuter every single day (if that is even possible)!! She is a petit little thing that is for sure. Hey eyes have stayed blue and she still has dark hair, and it is starting to have some curl. She takes after her daddy for sure. She holds her head up really well and if she would just enjoy tummy time (lol) she might be crawling in the next month or two. Remi is very bright eyed and she is a cuddler. I have to say that sometimes, it is hard having such a little lovebug because she is not content for very long when she is laying down by herself. She loves to babble and blow bubbles. Her brothers love her and Tucker just adores her! He is such a great big brother. Bryken is getting into the swing of things and he finds her a bottle or a binkie when she is upset. They both ask to hold her all the time and I think that she is a very lucky little girl to have these two boys to look out for her. Remi has her daddy wrapped around her little finger, he just loves her to death and she smiles and talks to him all the time. She is so comfy in his arms and we frequently catch her resting peacefully in his arms. As for me, well I have to say that I am pretty smitten by her as well. I am enjoying this little girl and loving every single min. that motherhood brings to me wether I am exhausted or not, it is great to be a mom. I think that they best thing that I have ever done is marry my best friend and have these amazing children.


1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

haha I just love her sooo much! I can't wait until Father's Day!!!