Sunday, June 5, 2011

Memorial 2011

Memorial this year was a little different than normal but it was still a GREAT time! We knew that mother nature was not going to cooperate this year for our camping trip so Brad and I decided that we were going to just stay home this year. Brad's sister Brooke and her family came up and stayed with us this year and we had a really great time!! On Saturday, we took the boat out a a bit to see if we could get some craw dads then we took the kids out shooting and riding around. They all played for hours! On Sunday we ventured out shopping and on Monday they headed out. We played the Kinects forever Sunday night and laughed so hard! I have not laughed like that in a long time. Poor Joe got the shaft end of the deal, Brooke kept smacking him and it was so much fun! We really loved having them up to visit. We played cards and like usual I lost LOL! The kids really enjoyed having their cousins up and Brooke was so much help with my little Remi. I can not wait for them to come up and visit again!!


Bry wanted to ride Tucker's wheeler so bad! But the crazy thing is...it ran out of gas before we even rode it lol!!



Brooke and Rem!






Tucker rode his cousins bigger wheeler, he actually did really well. It is larger than his gas powered but I think that in a year or so he would do just fine on one that size. Mason and Tucker are the same age, they are only about a month apart.



My boys and motorized vehicles. Bry couldnt get enough of riding around with his daddy on the pit bike. Brad and Tucker raced up a hill and Bry just held on for dear life. I love how well these boys interact with eachother. I am enjoying watching them grow up and seeing how much they take after their daddy.











The kids had so much fun running around and riding! They wore themselves right out!










Kaden was such a great sport! He took Bryken everywhere!!




Brooke is so much fun! I love having her up! Brad and his faces! I know that he will kill me when he sees that picture LOL!




Brad took the kids out for a spin. They had a blast!!











I have to say how amazing of a family we have! I love every part of it! Thanks Brooke and Joe for coming up to our place and making memories!!!

No comments: