Saturday, June 18, 2011

Family

Our little niece Kennadee has finally arrived and how sweet it is to finally have her here with us. I think very often how thankful I am for the family that I have been born into as well as the family that I married into. Lately, I have had a lot of stressors come at me and I had a very smart person say to me (it was my wonderful husband of course) "It does not matter what anyone else thinks or says or does, this is our family and all that matters is that." He is so right!! In the end, all that really matters is your family and the relationship that you have with them and our heavenly father. I look up to my parents and I am an amazing woman from their teachings. My sisters are amazing as well and Quintan, ya he is pretty neat too! I have the best husband in the world. He has this great way of making me smile even if he was the one who made me cry. I am blessed with my in laws as well. Spending time with our families is so important! And last but not least Brad and I, have the most AMAZING children EVER!!! We are so lucky to be able to call Tucker, Bryken, and Remington "our children". Even though I hate to think about it, I hope that as they are growing, that Brad and I can teach them the qualities that they will need to be successful in life! I want my kids to know that they can be anything that they want to be!!! All of the hard work that is put into your family, how tired you can become after all the household duties of motherhood and wifehood, and you know I WOULD NOT WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

Thanks! WE love you too.