Saturday, April 3, 2010

Poop, poop, and more Poop...is that all I ever see is Poop?

I have so many pictures to post from last weekend but we have just been so busy and I have not gotten to it yet...and more pictures from our Easter Festivities today. But as I was watching my little dyed son all cleaned up and playing battle ship with me, I decided that I needed to post about how much love I have for my two little boys. Tucker is so sweet and has the most creative imagination. I just can not belive how blessed we have been to have him. He is such a little ball of fire and he keeps us on our toes, but I would not have it any other way. He loved to put the egg in each of the colors and thought his eggs were "So cool"...he is so independent and had to do things all by himself. We had quite the expirience last night while we were driving down to Malad...when Tucker is older and reads this I am sure that he will want to kill me but it is too hilarious not to tell...so we had just passed the Fort Hall exit and Tucker gets this "Oh know" look on his face and says "Oh dad I have to poop, I have to poop right now...it is coming!" So we think that he is being our little dramatic 5 year old and Brad tells him to hold it and we will get to a gas station...it was not more than a mile before we hear this little voice, "Oh mom, I am squeezing my butt cheeks and they are getting tired...I cant hold it any longer....it is coming hurry!!!" Brad and I started to crack up and realized that he was really serious!! So Brad stepped on the gas...10 min later we arrived to Pocatello and ran into the Maverick. As we entered the restroom Tucker turns around and looks and me and says, "Now hang on mom I need to check this out..." down come his pants and this is what I hear, "Oh damn...." Tucker definetly was not joking when said it was coming...sadly he had the hershey squirts and definetly gag worthy! So I had to undress him in the Maverick bathroom and we threw away his undies! He was so embarrassed!
So then today not as if I had not seen enough crap from last night to last me a while, we are at my mom and dads and we realize Bryken has poop coming up and out of his pants..okay now here is where it gets bad...at daycare they fed him corn! We all know that corn does not digest right..well not to go into too much detail but can you imagine a portion of corn, whole kernels nestled in poop in a diaper...it was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen! We threw him in the tub and cleaned him up....and he smiled the whole time like he was just the best!
Needless to say, I am so done cleaning up poop!!!!!

No comments: