Monday, April 26, 2010

I Promise it is not a Midlife Crisis!!!


Brad and I have been talking about buying a Harley for about two years now. His parents both have one and we love being about to just relax and take a ride. So a few months ago Brad found a bike on craigslist and called on it. We only had $4,500.00 for the bike so when Brad called a guy with one for $5995.00 I was not happy. He told them the amount we had and the guy said that the least he could take was $4,800.00. I was proud of my hubby because he did not say well let me see what I can do, he just told the guy that if he didnt sale it to give us a call. So two weeks ago, he called!!! So we GOT A BIKE!!! It is a 2004 Harley Sportster 1200. It is so much fun!! It definetly needs a sissy bar (because I am a sissy) but that is it! It is in great condition and even better, the bikes are going for almost $2000.00 more than what we bought it for! How could we pass up such a great deal?

No comments: