Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I am thankful for....

This has been a great year and I have many things to be thankful for. Since this will be the last post for the blog book I figured this was a good way to end the 2009 chapter. I am so thankful for many things so this list will be long..
1. My amazing family
2. My wonderful husband who knows me better than anyone. And the fact that we have made it 5 years, I am very thankful for that.
3. Tucker-wow, he so amazing. He is so smart and such a little ball of fire. He adores his little brother and asked me last night if he could marry me when he gets older, how sweet is that? He is the best little adventurer and I could not ask for him any other way.
4.Bryken- I am so glad that he has been added to our family. He is the sweetest little baby. He is so good and so happy. I love how he snuggles my shoulder and says "Ma ma" and "Da da". I love his sounds and the way his eyes sparkle.
5. My job
6. Brad's job-even though he is out of town so much we have to be thankful that he is employed.
7. My new niece Kelty she is so sweet.
8. My in laws-they are such great people who are so caring and giving.
9. My parents- they have never told me to stop but just to continue on my path and I can achieve whatever I put my mind too.
10. My grandparents for all the calls and making sure we keep in touch.
11. Aunt Lynn having text messaging so I can send her pictures of the boys.
12.Even though I hate it, I am thankful for our apartment.
13. The Food Network-I have found that I love to cook and I am good at it LOL!!!
14. My savior- I so thankful for the teachings of the church and the knowledge that I can see my family members again someday. I am thankful that I know as a family, we can be together forever. I am thankful for the gospel and how it has been taught to me over the years.

I know that there are so many more things but that would take up so many pages! So until next year when I print out 2010 :) Thanks for reading about our family and there is more to come!

Love
The Kellys

No comments: