Friday, November 13, 2009

Ode To Bry...


I can not believe how big my little baby is getting! He is such a sweet baby. We were at Chuk-A-Rama last Fri. and this lady stopped by out table to tell us how "absolutely adorable he is", well heck yes we already know this but it is neat to hear a random person comment on your kids! Bry is 7 1/2 months already. He started crocking (crawl-rocking) about a month ago. Then it went to army crawling across the floor and now he has figured how to move his arm, then a leg, an arm and kind of a leg before he crashes! LOL, he is so proud of himself. He laughs all the time and has thing for our guitars, the lizzard cage, and the remotes...Bryken is addicted to classical music. Every night, he has to have it on and he calms down instantly, it is the funniest thing. I have to say that my little 18 pound chunka-lunka loves food, especially a cheetoh or two :0 He loves to jump in his rainforest jumper and I do not know how he can do it for so long! I love it when he snuggles his nose into my shoulder and says "Ma ma", he can even say "Da da" it is the sweetest thing! He has two little teeth on the bottom and he sure has a grip. Tucker can not get enough of this little man and plays with him whenever he gets the chance. I am so thankful for all the joy this little man has added to our family!

1 comment:

Bri Thomas said...

And you were scared how he would affect you guys and how you could ever be a mom of two.