Monday, November 2, 2009

The best recipie ever!!

Okay so I have been bragging this dish up forever and I have been telling everyone I would post it so I guess I better get it done! It is so delicious! You will not be disappointed!!!

Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas
Marinade
6 Tbsp Honey
5 Tbsp Lime Juice
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
Other Ingridients
Chicken-cooked and shredded
8-10 Tortillas
1 lb. cheese (you can use more or less)
16 oz. Green Enchilada sauce ( I used Las Palmas)
1 C. Heavy Cream

Whisk Marinade and chicken in a ziplock bag, let it sit for about 4 hours.
Pour enchilada sauce in the bottom of your pan, it does not matter what size you can use big or small. ( I used a 9x13)
Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and place in pan.
Mix left over enchilada sauce with cream and left over marinade.
Pour on top of tortillas and cover with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minetes!

Bueno!!! YUMMY YUMMY!!! It is some good stuff! Let me know what you think!

No comments: