Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and the festivities!

Tucker and I made cookies on Thursday it was a blast. Tucker even designed some all by himself, he of course ate too much frosting I am sure LOL! Bryken even shared in the fun, I put a little frosting on a spoon and he just loved it. All he says when he eats is, "Num, num, num", you would think that I never feed him by the way he acts.
Friday night we carved our pumpkins and I made pumpkin pizza....it did not really turn out like I wanted it to but it still kind of worked. Tucker loved helping his Dad do the carving and their pumpkins turned out really neat. Brad free-handed his and it was cool!! I really enjoyed making the pizza and carving the pumpkins like we did, I think we may have to make it a tradition.
This year Tucker wanted to be Batman and we found the cutest little horse outfit for Bry. They looked adorable!! It was fun going to the trunk-o-treat in Malad. We went with Bree and Kelty and got some pictures done with Candis and then off to the candy time! It was a great time and I cant wait for next year already!!!

No comments: