Monday, December 2, 2013

Tucker Baptism

My sweet boy turned 8 this year and chose to be baptized. He was nervous about Papie holding him under the water for too long and was nervous about having to do it again, but he was a trooper and did so well. My Dad was able to baptize him and that was so great. It is so important to have the priesthood in our family and I am glad that we have my Dad.

 
We had everyone up for dinner and Tucker's big day. It was neat that we were able to do this on Brad's 30th birthday weekend.
 
Tucker is a sweet little spirit. He does not swear and when there is a bad word on the radio, he changes the station.  He makes me strive to be better. He is so caring and the biggest worry wort (I am sure that he gets that from me). I am so thankful Heavenly Father has trusted me with this special young man.

No comments: