Monday, December 2, 2013

Island Park 2013

I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do this year, not sure what was wrong with me. We went to Island Park this year for the parentals anniversary weekend in June. It was a blast as usual. We did a lot more sitting out by the campfire this year and that was fun. Aunt Lynn and Wyatt came up this year so that made it another great year of total family enjoyment. We also had Jaden living with us at that point still so he was able to come and see what it's like a enjoy family time.
Me and My Little Miss I ADORE her!

The boys, they were all in blue kinda funny. Aren't they the cutest!

Beef and Kelty are best buddies they held hands all over. It was so cute!

This is on the way up the hot springs at Mammoth.



Lunch Break :)

My T Man


The Teens haha


Beef...what more can I say haha
Beef catchin a fish with his little net

Rem loved her life jacket she wore it forever

And this little love wore this all over, she loved it. It was Kelty's and she thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!!

We took the floating trip like usual. It is always fun!!!

Love these girls!!!!
 
 
It was so much fun, I enjoy the time we spend at the cabin. You can never have enough of the wide open space, the new things and the laughs we have. I am so blessed to be a part of my family.

No comments: