Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby!!!

Remi's Jungle
This year I thought it would be fun to do a jungle party for this little spaz monkey. We did it at Mom and Dads and it was a lot of fun. Bri and her family came, Shayla was there, Quint made an appearance (LOL), Bruce and Kelle and Brooke and her kids. Mom and Dad were great to let us use their house for all the little monkeys and it turned out to be a really fun time
 

We had pink and green jungle juice.

Isnt she just the cutest little thing ever!!!

Beefer loves his Nana :)


I attempted to make a pineapple design and a palm tree out of oranges and kiwi..as you can see I did say "attempted" LOL. This kids gobbled them up on their animal plates.

Little Miss Shay and Mom...I love these ladies.

Yep good Old Gorilla Grub

Zebra Cakes :)

We had to have balloons, and of course she loved the pink and black.

Yep, I had to buy her own little chair, I couldnt pass it up haha.

Those are Vigos shorts Shayla found for her from Mom, Dad Quint and Shay, I cant wait for Easter weekend in Utah to put them on her haha and the cutest little leggings and butterfly shirt.

Bri made a really cute maganet board with tons of games, it is a life saver in the car.



Rem loves to take pictures. She tells us to say "Yeeze" lol

Aunt Brooke found this little Fairy chair for Rem. Nan and Pops also bought her a baby stroller which she LOVES and pushes all over the house.


Rem always steels our sunglasses, so we bought her own.


Blowing out her 2 Zebra candles.


I was amazed how clean she was with her cake this year haha. I cant believe how much she has grown. I still see her as my little tiny baby girl.  And this year she finally had some hair for me to do.
 
 
Rem on her first birthday!

Remi D-Day :)
 

December 2011

February 2012...flashback photos

Summer 2012....she gets prettier every single day. I love this little beauty!!!
 

No comments: