Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Time Fun

Summer has been great this year and it is sad that it is coming to a close...yes I know we still have August, but I will say we have been putting on hoodies in the morning already lol. Gotta love Wyoming. The weather is nice here...it doesnt get too hot like I am use too. It is pretty manageable. And so peaceful here....I understand better now why Brad loved it so much here...not just the open space, blue sky, amazing animals....but man those stars at night here are so bright!!! The kids have really enjoyed the summer having their dad around all the time. We have done so much together and it makes the move and all I thought we were leaving behind, seem so small. The bigger picture is how we are all as a family! So here are some pictures from summer time here in Wyoming....
These boys love to play outside in the water, it seems to be a daily adventure for us.
 Remi loves the jeep, pretty sure when she is a bit bigger, we will be buying her a pink one lol!!!

 
Remi loves to jump on the tramp. She isnt afraid to get up there with the boys and have a great time,

 My daughter not only loves to play with trucks like her brothers but she also thinks she needs to jump in the puddles as well.

Bryken was pretty determined that his "adow" was after time. He ran from it forever, it was so cute I couldnt resist taking a picture and laughing at the little stinker lol!


 I dont know what it is about her but I just cant get enough. She is so happy and loves life. She is so lucky because she has the best big brothers ever!!!

No comments: