Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Truck

Brad has been wanting a new truck forever, so we finally traded in our SUV and he found this. I actually have to say I like it. It has a sun roof, 6 disc CD changer, Sirius radio, rims....and an exhaust system. Oh and a chip lol! Its a 2007 Ford F150 and it does pull our camper better than the SUV did. We always said we could just drive Brad's truck, but if we want to take the camper very far, this one has a lot more room for the kiddos in the back. I didnt think I would like driving a truck and I protested for a while. I was even kinda mad when we traded in the SUV, but I have to admit I am glad we did. I love the truck and even better, I get to drive it everyday lol! So Brad teases that he bought the wife a truck not him....Im okay with that haha!

No comments: