Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just the Two of Us

Its crazy to think that in less than 4 months, Brad and I will be married for 8 years. I am not going to sugar coat it and say we have always been happy and in love..because that would be a lie. I have always loved him and he has always loved me, but were we in love??? No...and that took a long time and a lot of growing up to get us there. I do know that he is my best friend, my companion, the father of my three amazing children, and I do look forward to us growing old together and raising our babies...and someday having grandchildren...I cant wait to buy our harley again and go crusin', I cant wait to buy a home with him and continue to make our life wonderful. I heard a quote once "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if you only remember to turn the light on"...that is so true. For Brad and I to grow as a couple, it took dark times and painful events for us to turn on the light and see the good in eachother and what we had to offer. Every relationship has its problems but what makes it so perfect, is when you stick around even when it sucks. I remember when we use to talk about our future we would use words like "if"..wow and now to look at it what were we saying "if we stay together?" Now we say "when" not if. I love this guy no matter how many times he teases me and makes me mad, or throws me off my game, that happens to us all sometimes and that is what makes our life OUR FAIRY TALE!!!

No comments: