Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Slacker

Wow I have been slacking lately on my blog..big time!! A lot has happened since Remi's birthday!!! I dont have pictures of everything which is terrible but our lives were a little out of the routine for about 7 weeks while Brandee, Nate and the kids lived with us. It was crazy hectic but still fun. I just neglected things that needed to be done like my blog. The main thing lately is I am studying for my insurance exam. It is kicking my trash, I have never really failed at anything so the fact that I have taken my test twice and came out 1 percent shy of passing each time is very frustrating for me. So here are some updates and then I will post pictures of what has happened in the past 4 months....
1-Tucker was able to raise his percentage in school tremendously, we still put him in summer school but his teacher and Brad and I are confident to put him through to second grade. I have learned that Montessori is not the way to go at least, not with my kiddos.
2-Brad got his raise this year for his eval and he has been doing so well. I am so proud of him.
3-I have been working really hard to loose weight, to date I have lost 40 pounds, lowered my BMI 6% and dropped my blood pressure, I am planning in running a 5k in September called the Dirty Dash.
4-Bryken is growing like a weed and he is very mouthy. He is so stubborn but so sweet. He truly is the sour patch kid. He makes me sing him "You Are My Sunshine" and "Twinkle Twinkle" each night followed with a hug (lubs) and a kisses (kiss). He is so sweet but man, does he have an attitude.
5-Remi is growing like a weed, she still only weighs about 18 pounds but she is getting very tall. She says "thank you", "love you" and "Ucker (Tucker)". She loves her daddy and has him right where she wants him.
6-We went camping here in WY for Memorial in our new trailer and it was a good time.
7-Tucker is playing Little League, he doesnt love it the way I do lol, but he will catch on.
8-We took the boys fishing, Bryken caught 5 and Tucker caught 2. It was a first for both of them.
9-Brad's Grandma Beryl turned 82 in June and we went down to her birthday.
10-David and Kymmy got married so Shayla and I took the two little ones down while Brad and Tucker had a camping and fishing guys weekend. It was great to see everyone and Remi had Grandpa laughing.

Thats really all I can think of right now but once I get my camera out I will post more lol.

No comments: