Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Remi's First Birthday.....


Remington March 2012......


Remington Feb. 22, 2011.....


I can not believe that she is 1.....She has brought so much joy to our little family. Some things about Remi
1-She can only drink Silk
2-She is a D.I.V.A.--hands down way more drama than I ever was!!
3-She hates car rides
4-She is finally growing some hair
5-She loves trucks
6-She loves her daddy and big brothers
7-She has the sweetest smile and cutest little giggle
8-She loves water
9-She hates eggs and ketchup
10-She is trying to walk
11-She loves my bracelets and earrings
12-She is a cuddler
13-She hates headbands

I am so thankful to have this little girl in our home!! She is very petit. She is still in size 2 diapers and is wearing 6-12 month clothes. We have her in some 12 month and they are a little big but she still looks so darn cute. She weighs 18.5 pounds...so she has gained about 11 pounds this year. Way to Go Little Miss.

No comments: