Thursday, June 28, 2012

Easter on Cedar 2012

It has been a really long time since we could go eastering at Cedar Mountain....this year we were able to go and it was a lot of fun. I remember so many years of throwing eggs at our parents from the top of the mountain....sliding down the white hill on cardboard boxes and Uncle Scott taking us back up on his dirt bike....the Wheeler kids always and I mean always finding a cactus and falling into it.....catching horny toads....four wheeler rides...wow I could go on forever about how much fun we would have. It is also great to make new memories and teach our kids traditions and carry on the Winder Legacy that my parents enstiled in me so many years ago. I am so proud to be who I am and to have the family I have been blessed with.


Quintan and Tucker on Nan's wheeler. Tucker loved Unkie taking him all over
 
Shayla, Dad (and Tessy Messy), Brandon and Danielle.....

Remi and Kennadee. They loved playing in the sand...boy did they get covered.

Kelty was the little driver for Gary. She thought she was pretty neat....and she was :) I love her!!!

Dad always is giving a face haha! Shayla and Tucker...they are best buddies. He always tells me when he grows up and goes to college he wants to live with Shayla.

Tucker is such a great big brother and cousin. He took the kids all over..him and his cool glasses lol.

Like I said, she loved the dirt!

Brad and Tucker of course could not just roll eggs they had to peg each other with them....would we expect any less of them? LOL no way, these two love each other so much. It is so neat to watch their friendship.

There is my little Bryken...he is a busy bee. He thought throwing the eggs was a better plan to, he must take after his dad because I am sure I never threw eggs (haha yeah right)

Tucker got Brad in the back in this shot. It was great!

Shayla and Bryken collecting unbroken eggs.


It is great to watch my little family grow. We have always been a close clan, we look out for each other and care. It is so important to be there for everyone in your family in their time of need.

No comments: