Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Kids


Tucker---I cant belive he is almost 7! He is such a great big brother. He is doing so well in school and he loves life all the time!!



This little doll is such a diva. She is teaching me more about herself every day. She is very picky but so very loved. I get told all the time that she is gorgeous...I have to admit she is :)

This little monster is just that..almost 3 and thinks that he is 16. He is at that back talking stage...he is just like to sour patch kid commercials...sour and then oh so sweet.
*I have been such a blog slacker lately, between working in the Commercial Lines department at Tegeler (which is so busy all day every day), studying for my exam to become a agent, raising three amazing kiddos, being a wife, and housekeeper.....life is nuts. So today I am home with Rem and B since little Miss is sick. Soo I decided I needed to take advantage and catch up. I cant believe how fast these kiddos are growing up...too soon they will not be my little kiddos anymore. i am enjoying every single second we have!!

No comments: