Tuesday, August 11, 2009

She is finally here!!!


Kelty Bren Thomas arrived to my sister and Matt a week ago! 7 pounds 14 oz and 20 inches long!!!! We went down to see them this past weekend and oh my is she adorable!!!! Tucker was stoked to see his new cousin and Bry just talked to her like they were long lost buddies. It was almost like he was telling her how happy he was to see her again! Little buddies reuinted from heavenly father. She has the longest little finger and toes, and she is so tiny and petit!

She is so sweet, it was so weird to see her and know that only four months ago Bryken was smaller than she was right then and there. Bri and a really really really long labor and man was she exhausted, but her and Matt are the cutest little parents! And of course the grandparents are stoked to have these two new little babies to love. Tucker thinks that he is the protector and I am just fine with that.

2 comments:

Bri Thomas said...

Thanks! You make me sound great haha. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Bri Thomas said...

I was so swollen. I didn't notice how much I've lost. Maybe I should be thankful I've lost as much as I have instead of dising myself all the time.