Saturday, May 23, 2009

Worms Have Good Dreams!




Tucker never fails to say something so dang cute and crack up everyone around him. Earlier today we were in Elmo, Utah taking flowers to Bompa's grave. It was so hard since he has only been gone since Septemer 2, 2008 and this was the first Memorial Day with two graves we did not even see coming, Bompa and Tracy. As were walking around the cemetery in the rain, Tucker spotted a huge worm. Brad told him that he would give the worm "bad dreams" if he touched him. Tucker of course had to touch the worm over and over again. This worm kept Tucker entertained for at least 20 minets. Next thing I knew, Tucker was running over to us and said, "Dad, worms have good dreams." It was so funny. I was so grossed out that he was carrying this worm around but it was so cute I could not resist taking pictures. I definetly have boys LOL! What would I do without them?

No comments: