Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tucker Growing Up!!
















Okay so I know he isnt like graduating from high school :) but to realize that in only 1 year your little boy will be in school is so crazy! Tucker has been is his first year of preschool this year. I was a little worried at first because he was the only 3 year old boy in his class (the rest were 4) but I thought we should at least give it a shot. Tucker would come home singing me songs and teaching me things from school. One day we were outside and he said "Mom want to see my name?" Of course I am thinking how cute he thinks he can write his name, well he grabbed the sidewalk chalk and drew a perfect little T and said, "Look mom there is my name." Automatically I cried and even though it is just a T is was the best thing ever.
As the kids were singing a song about butterflies I was smiling and laughing and Tucker runs over to me and says, "Mom, dont laugh at me okay." Oh man talk about trying to hold a straight face at that point! Needless to say, he sang the songs and I was so proud of my little graduate!

No comments: