Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our New House

 
Brad and I finally did it...after 8 years of being married we bought our first house. I guess buying a house signifies that we are ready to be somewhere for a long time.Pinedale is a very cute little town and we are looking foward to raisng our children here for sure. Let me give you a background on housing here in Sublette county....the prices here are kind of crazy. This house should have gone for over $225,000. Other homes in the area without a garage are selling for over $200,000. We live in Bargerville 12 miles out of Pinedale. We are part of a homeownes association. A home in town with 3 rooms not updated at all would ahve cost us over $240,000. Needless to say, buying this home for $153,000 is a killer deal.
It has a circle driveway. There are three little pine trees planted but they are dead so we are going to have to do some major landscaping this spring, but we are up for the challenge.
 
This is only a 1/4 of Brad and my closet. It is wonderful. I finally have place to fit almost all of my clothes lol. Brad told me I wasnt taking up the entire closet, I tried not to but this girl has some clothes lol. I always had to trade out the seasons and now they are just all there together. It rocks......but it also made me realize there are some things I will never wear!

The light was shining through the windows but this is a pretty good pic of our bed. The darl wood on the door is how they all are, along with the baseboards. They are very pretty.

Dining room view. The dutch doors lead out back. There is a little deck there right now. Brad and I plan to build a large deck off the back this summer as well.

Ah yes thats my kitchen. I love the hardwood, the granite counters and the stainless steel appliances. The stove is propane and man does that take some time to get use to lol. It is a great size and there is a lot of storage for sure. It is very functional. The fauset has the top that disconnects so you can spray things down, this in turn makes a great tool for Brad and water fights (trust me I alreaday have been initiated).

The front room is very nice. The fireplace is amazing. We are thinking of turning it into a wood burning stove but this will work for now.

The boys still share a room. It looks small from the picture but it is the biggest room they have had. We are having it painted orange and grey this winter.

We finally have 2 bathrooms. Man does it make a differene. We did it in Jungle theme.

Little Miss's room. It was made for her since it is already pink and.....

it has a walk in closet. She doesnt know it yet but she is in heaven lol.

This is a partial of our backyard. It is large and fully fenced. In the back those are the Wind River Mountains. We are still just moments away from the mountains. We have herds of antelope parading through the back all the time. This summer we are putting a fire pit out back, and finally getting the kids a swing set. Brad always told me when we were done moving for a while we could since they are such a pain to build. So now he has a new Honey Do :)

This is our master bathroom. There is also a large shower. The double sinks is great! I love the jetted tub!

And lastly, it wouldnt be our house without Brad adding his wildlife touch....yes those are antlers as a decoration on our front door.
 
We love our house. It is perfect.

 

No comments: