Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hogle Zoo 2012

This year for Dad's birthday we all met and went to the Hogle Zoo. It was a lot of fun, Aunt Lynn and Nani were able to meet us as well. We didnt go to the zoo last year, so this was fun for my kiddos. It was pretty crowded for September lol. We went through the zoo and then went to eat at Chuk A Rama YUMMY. It was great to all get together as a family. We are crazy for sure but I wouldnt want it any other way!!!
Tucker was ready to go!!


 
 
Tucker makes me laugh

Brad and I bought a new camera so he had to take pictures of everything

Remi loved the monkeys

Bryken and Kelty. They had fun in Bri's sit and stand stroller

Mama and baby. When we went two years ago, the baby was just born. So cute!

Me and Shay...we still look alike lol

Bri and I with a few of the kids. They thought the elephant making noises was fun.

Tucker thought this skull was pretty neat.


This is a great shot!!!


Bald Eagle.

Kiddos in the Eagle nest...we could never get them to all look at the same time.

Little Beefer, I love him.

Brad got a great shot of this tiger!!!
 

Crazy how much these little ones are all growing!!!

We had to take the kids on a merry go round ride of course.

He makes the funniest faces. He is so busy.

Ya, the only one enjoying this family photo was me haha!!
 
Tucker my little cowboy!!!
 
I cant believe how much everyone is growing. Before we know it, our kids will all be grown. It makes me sad but I love watching them grow.

No comments: