Friday, October 19, 2012

Corn Maze 2012

Bri told us about the Heritage Farms in Logan corn maze. So while we were down in Malad for the deer hunt, we took Saturday evening and went. It was a great time and I am glad we were able to go this year. It will have to be a family tradition.
 
The kids were excited to ride into the festivities on the wagon.
 




 

There was a little place to shoot BB Guns and of course Brad took all the kids over to take a shot. Bry thought he was the coolest kid on the block.

Even little Kelty stepped in and took a shot with Uncle Brad. She adores him.

There is my Tucker, he is so big and shot all by himself. I cant believe in less than three years he will be taking  hunters safety. Good heavens where does time go?

There was a pony ride. Bryken loved it.

Pretty sure I have the best looking family ever!

Me and my Princess.

Everyone but Shayla, she ditched the picture idea lol.

Me and my boy before the train ride.

Kenni and Rem holding hands through the maze.

Remi was not into the pony ride at all. When they werent walking she was great. Then life was over as she knew it when they started to move.

The kiddos on the train ride.

Tucker is a little cowboy at heart and he had a great time on the pony ride as well.
 
There was a huge slide that was pretty fast actually. Brad took Remi down, she liked it.

Bryken is a little dare devil would you expect him to go down anything other than head first? I dont know where Tucker was he was up and down all three slides so many times we could never catch a pic of him. Bri has a shot of me going down the slide and I lost my phone and was sure I was going to wreck!!!
 
 
After the corn maze we all went to Golden Corral and ate. It is always a great time to get together as a family. I can never get enough of my neices and my family. 

No comments: