Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Last Days in Idaho...

Brad and I spent the weekend packing up our home :( it was really sad but we are so excited at the same time..Our amazing friends the Martin's helped out with our kids this weekend and I am going to miss the friendships that have formed with them over the last 5 years.
This is my dining room lol...no table...no access to anything! Its all in boxes!! Now it just feels like a house not a home.

Today when Brad left to go back to Wyoming it hit me...this was our last weekend living in this house as a family..this was our last weekend in Idaho Falls...this was our last weekend to see friends and go shopping and go out to eat on the town...our last trip to the mall just for fun...there are so many things that I am going to miss about our life here in Idaho Falls. So for the next few days I will be adding pictures of things that have made Idaho Falls our home....


I love this house. It has been the best thing we did when we moved out here! I was worried at first because the landlord and his son live in the basement apartment but, they have helped me out so much! John would come up stairs whenever I needed if it was a mouse that I had trapped and needed him to dispose of, a spoon that I was burning in the dishwasher and didnt realize it...just knowing that I had someone around to look after us when Brad was not at home! He was so great with my boys! When we has mowing the lawn, he never hesitated to let the boys hop on next to him on the riding lawn mower. He really helped me feel safe!




I love having a clothes line! I know it sounds crazy but I LOVE hanging my clothes out to dry.


My baby girls pink wall! Brad took so much pride in turning this room into his little girls space! I am sad that we have to leave it behind!


I love having a day off in the week to pick up my little Tucker from the bus. I am really going to miss seeing his little smile as he runs off the bus to tell me about his day!


No comments: