Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kelly Family Update

Well...it has finally happened, our prayers have been answered. I finally found a job in Pinedale. I went up to Wyoming last Friday for and interview with Tegler and Associates. It is a insurance agency. It was interesting how it all worked out..they had posted the job a month or so ago and I just looked it over because it said that you have to be lisenced. Well about three weeks later, I saw it posted again so I called. I spoke with a lady who told me that you have 6 months to study a book and then they pay for your test as well as the materials. She said that it was a pretty easy test and she would send me an application. So I filled it out and sent it back. I waited two weeks and I had emailed her to see if they had started interviews yet and I never heard anything back, so I gave up. That next week their human resource lady from Casper called me and said that she thought that from reading my resume and things that I would be a great fit, so I waited again for Beverly to call me. Then she did!! I was so excited for the interview, and I felt that it went well but I was pretty sure that they would not call me because I was not living there yet....So we stayed the weekend and then the kids and I came home on Sunday. Monday afternoon around 12 I was sitting at work talking to Donna when my phone rang....It was Nancy from Casper. She told me that they wanted to offer me the job if I was still intersted! I told her OF COURSE and we decided that it would be great to start 12/5/11! I started to cry and walked out to where Donna and Sharon were waiting....they asked if I got it and I started to cry and told them yes...Monday was a very bittersweet day for me. I love everyone at Juvenile Probation and it scares me to death to leave somewhere that I am so comfortable. It was hard to tell my boss', but they are such great people and they were very understanding. Meri told me that her and Kyla decided that they are just taking my keys and locking me in and that if I ever need to come back, Meri will find me a job. That really made me feel good and Meri gave me a few hugs which only made me cry more....then today they posted my job and I cried once again! It has been a very emotional few days for me..but here we go..off to a new adventure. We will have our family back together again! So now for the fun stuff
1. http://www.tegelerinsurance.com/ So this is my new job!!!
2. http://www.pinedaleonline.com/news/2010/04/NewPinedaleElementar.htm This is Tucker's new school. It is only 2 years old (well this is the second school year) so this is when it was under construction.
3. The kids are going to be going to Little Buckaroo Childcare.
4. http://www.pinedaleonline.com/home.htm This is the newspaper for the town :)

I am excited because there is the aquatic center there!! There is actually a lot for the kids to do there.
5. http://www.pinedaleaquatic.com/thepac/Home.html

I found out that there is a dance studio there..and a indoor hockey rink..they have mini football and basketball and soccer. It is going to be a great new adventure that I am so ready to take on!!!

No comments: