Monday, August 8, 2011

Update on Tucker

I took Tucker to the eye Dr. on Wednesday and it turns out that he needs glasses. He has an astigmatizm which can cause headaches. The labs came back on Thursday normal for a child his age, so I am hoping that the glasses will fix his issue. I had someone tell me they thought he was acting like he was having migraines..not sure, we will just have to see. I still think that what the Dr. said may be true, that Tucker is just having a hard time coping with the separation in our family..it made me realize that now more than ever, we need to get our family back under one roof. Tucker is pretty excited to get his glasses, I think that I was more traumatized than he was LOL! He picked out some really cute black ones with square frames. I will have to post pictures once we get them on Wednesday.

No comments: