Sunday, October 17, 2010

A But Load of Updates!!!

So I am just going to start from where I left off....
July 4th, 2010 Big Piney, Wyoming
Brad had to work this year on the 4th so the boys and I ventured up to see him. The parade was really good for such a small town....and I see now why Brad says that there is nothing there..but I think that we can make it work no matter where we are as long as we are together.

After the parade, everyone heads to the fair grounds for a free BBQ that the ranchers put on. There is a rodeo and a firework show later on that evening. It was sad not being in Malad this year, but we had a great time together!
Hogal Zoo, July 2010
Bri and I conned Mom, Dad, Shay, and Quintan to going with us to the zoo. Brad had to work and Matt did not see the fun in seeing animals with three kids on a hot day :), but we took on the challenge...and boy was it that. It was so hot and me being sick and prego do did not help the fact. It was a great time though!!

No comments: